Download the Sept.- Dec. schedule here.
ACTIVITIES - September - December 2022
⚫ Studio Forget-Me-Not!—101 W. Main Street, Carnegie, PA
Wednesday ART with Laura—$10 a session, $40 for each month
10 am to 12 noon—Join Laura each Wednesday for fun art projects that you can make, take home or sell in our store location!
Wednesday Ceramics with Laura—$10 a session, $40 for each month
3 pm to 5 pm—Join Laura each Wednesday afternoon for fun and exciting ceramic projects that you can make, take home, or sell in our store location!
⚫ Zoom ART – Thursdays, 10am to 12pm—Join Lorraine each week to advance your artistic skills—Runs for two months.
October—$40, November—$40—No class on Thanksgiving
Art kits can be picked up at Gallery Forget-Me-Not—31 E. Main Street Carnegie on September 29th and 30th
⚫ Club Forget-Me-Not! EAST- 500 Garden City Dr. Monroeville, PA
• Mondays – 10 am to 4 pm - activities/crafts – $5 half-day, $10 all day.
Participants can bring cash or check to the site.
• Thursdays—10 am to 4 pm—10 am to 4 pm - activities/crafts – $5 half-day, $10
all day. Participants can bring cash or a check to the site.
⚫ Gallery Forget-Me-Not!—31 E. Main St. Carnegie, PA
Gallery hours are Wednesday through Thursday from 12noon to 5pm. Fridays we are open 1pm to 6pm. Second Friday, Carnegie Crawl nights we are open until 8pm. We will be open most Saturdays from November 26th through December 17th. Sundays TBA or by appointment.
⚫ Don’t Forget Ur Fabulous—fitness and wellness
Get Healthy with DON’T FORGET Ur FABULOUS! - athletics, dance, yoga, and more.
Monthly Membership—$35 per month (includes zoom and in-person exercise and coaching). Not sure about a membership commitment, consider doing some of our classes individually For a small fee you can try out any of our Zoom activities.
• DFUrF Eruption Athletics—Tuesday at 7pm, via zoom Thursday at 7pm, via zoom Friday at 3:30pm, live at Baierl YMCA
• DFUrF Group Coaching—Sunday at 7pm, via zoom alternative class time Tuesday at 4pm, via zoom
• Fabulous Yoga with Brytta—Sunday at 10am, via zoom
• Work it Out! Freestyle Dance with DJ Simms—Wednesday at 7pm, via zoom
⚫ Walk with US! - Walking Club
• Frick Park Trails - $1 – receive a bottle of water at the meet-up location.
Join Stephanie as she hosts a walk in Squirrel Hill’s Frick Park trail, featuring and endless network of beautiful trails. This trail has something for everyone, ranging from easy to difficult.
Dates: 9/9/22, 9/16/22, 9/23/22, 9/30/22
Time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Cost: $1 per person (receive 1 bottle of water at meet up location)
Location: Meet at the Frick Park Beechwood Gate Entrance, off of Beechwood Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
• Visits the Goats! - $1 – receive a bottle of water at the meet-up location.
Hannah is hosting this walk along a section of the Great Allegany Passage trail, featuring working goats that manage the foliage along the river. This section of the trail is easy to walk but at times must walk single lines when sharing space with bicycles.
Dates: 9/4/22, 9/18/22, 10/9/22, 10/23/22
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: Meet out front the Starbucks, 270 West Bridge St, West Homestead, PA 15120
• Walking Club at North Park - $1 – receive a bottle of water at the meet-up location.
MaryAnn is hosting this section of North Park trail, featuring scenic woods that partially shades and is popular for dog walkers. This section of the park is easy to walk with a wide, paved road that loops at either 1 or 1.5 miles.
Dates: 9/5/22, 9/12/22, 9/19/22
Times: 9:00 am to 10 am
Location: Pie Traynor Field Parking Lot, Allison Park, PA 15101
*Be sure to sign up so that we can notify you of any changes.
⚫ Fridays at the YMCA —Located at 2565 Nicholson Rd, Sewickley, PA 15143
1:30 pm to 3:30 pm—C-ART - donation based
Join Laura most Friday for fun and expressive art that will make you proud to display in your home!
3:30 pm to 4:30 pm— Don’t Forget Ur Fabulous– ATHLETICS! - donation based—
Join us for creative movement classes that will help your mind, body, and soul! Eruption Athletics-trained teachers will bring you adaptive exercise, movement, and so much more. Reach your 2022 goals with us!
⚫ NF Signature Dances—various locations
• Halloween Dance—Saturday, October 22—6 to 8:30—$25
500 Garden City Dr. Monroeville, PA
Join us at Club Forget-Me-Not in Monroeville for our Halloween Dance! Wear a costume, play games, do crafts, and dance the night away. Our DJ will be there taking your music requests! Refreshments and light snacks will be provided! It will be
• Holiday Dance—Wednesday, December 14, 6 to 8:30pm—$35
Located at the Bridgeville Fire Department (370 Commercial Street, Bridgeville, PA 15017.
Put on your best holiday outfit and join us to dance the night away. Hot Dinner en- trées and a DJ is included. A menu will be announced at a later date (watch for that announcement).
⚫ NF Community Fun!—various locations
• Christmas Shop and Walk—Free
Join Shane and Laura at the Ross Park Mall on December 5th—11am to 1pm. We will get our steps while we do our Christmas shopping. Wear comfortable shoes and plan to shop. We will break at the food court for lunch at noon.
• The Happy Club is Back—Free!
Subject to cancellation so be sure to sign up at least 24 hours in advance.
Please email the dates you plan to attend to: email@example.com
Join Shane and Laura on select Mondays at Starbucks in Wexford—11354 Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA 15090—1 to 2pm
We will play games, make crafts, socialize and have fun!
Dates: September 19, October 17, November 21, December 19
• Carnegie Fall Festival—Saturday, October 1st—noon to 9pm
Gallery Forget-Me-Not (31 E. Main St. Carnegie, PA) will be open as part of this. Be sure to check out our latest work.
• Penn Ave Art Walk—UNBLURRED—Friday, October 7th—FREE
First Fridays on Penn is a monthly art and entertainment crawl. Bringing you Arts on the Ave since 1998! Each month, people from all over the region stroll the many galleries, stores, and businesses. Wear comfortable shoes and join us.
• Carols & Lights—Carnegie celebrates the season! -
Friday, December 2nd—6 to 8pm. Gallery Forget-Me-Not (31 E. Main St. Carnegie, PA) will be open as part of this. Be sure to check out our latest work.
• Holiday Pops—Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra —$15—Saturday, Dec. 17 at 2:30 PM—Heinz Hall (downtown Pittsburgh).
Enjoy a Sensory-Friendly Performance of Holiday Pops with friends. There are pre- concert activities that begin at 1:15 PM and this performance gives all attendees a judgment-free environment that is welcoming to all, especially those with sensory
sensitivities and those on the autism spectrum. We have limited tickets so sign up asap!
• C-ART - An art studio on wheels! Special thanks to the Arts, Equity & Education Fund for grant sponsorship of C-Art! Additional thanks to Not Forgotten Home and Community Services for supportive matching funds.
To sign up for activities, please go to our website
• IMPORTANT—PLEASE SIGN UP FOR ALL ACTIVITIES AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE!
• If an activity falls on a Monday, please sign up by the Friday prior!
• This schedule is subject to change. Activities may be cancelled due to lack of attendance or inclement weather, please be sure to sign up so that we can notify you of such changes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with